Online Banking & BillPay
Go beyond the basics with our Online Banking budgeting tools! Download details into financial software.
Sign Up Online Banking FAQWatch BillPay Tutorial
Receive an email when your statement is available. During Online Banking sign up, be sure to accept the eStatement prompt to stop paper statements! Any other time, sign into Online Banking, then click on Options, and edit eStatement Enrollment to sign up!
- Enter your biller information just one time
- Set up and schedule recurring, one time, and future payments
- Receive e-bills from participating companies
Mobile Banking App
Bank using your mobile phone! Standard message rates apply.
App Store DownloadGoogle Play Download
This Mobile Banking feature allows you to take a picture of a check and electronically deposit it to your account using your cell phone.
Mobile Deposit FAQ
Simplify purchases - no cards, no wallet, just your smart phone!
- To pay in store, hold your phone up to any retailer’s merchant terminal that accepts contactless pay. If you have more than 1 card loaded in your mobile wallet, select which card to use.
- To pay online, select your Mobile Wallet at checkout. It might not always be available. Every retailer offers different Mobile Wallet options.
- If you use our My Card Valet app, you'll want to turn the My Locations and Mail/Phone Order Control Preferences Off before adding your Debit Card in your Mobile Wallet app. You can turn them back on after adding your card.
- If you use our My Card Valet app, we recommend using the My Regions Control Preference instead of My Locations while traveling.
Find your mobile wallet app on your phone and add your chip-enabled Debit Card. You'll always use your phone to "Tap & Pay," and not your card.
Apple PayGoogle PaySamsung Pay
My Card Valet App
Control your Debit Card with Your Mobile Phone.
Easy access from our MyBank2Go Mobile Banking app (Click on My Cards located under Quick Links)
- Turn Your Debit Card(s) On or Off
- Limit transactions to a certain geographic area
- Easily contact a merchant for transactions that look suspicious
- See which merchants have your card information on file
- See what, when, and where you are spending money each month with spending insights
- Easily report your card lost or stolen and click to call and change your PIN
- Get purchase alerts
Follow these steps to add your Debit Card in our free My Card Valet app
1) Open or download our MyBank2Go Mobile Banking app in the App Store or Google Play.
App Store Download Google Play Download
2) Click on My Cards under the Quick Links in our MyBank2Go Mobile Banking app.
3) Click to add your Debit Card information.
4) Click on Manage Card to set up Controls & Alerts.
Get automatically notified when balance, transaction, and payment activity happen on your account. Set up alerts in Online Banking as text messages, emails, and messages to your Online Banking secure inbox. From the Alerts tab, choose your contact options, set a Do Not Disturb timeframe, and pick your alerts. You can also set up alert notifications in our Mobile Banking App. Once logged in, click on More and then Alerts.
You can transfer funds in and out of deposit accounts at another financial institution.
Bank-to-Bank Transfers FAQ Step-by-Step Transfer Now
Send a payment to another person from your mobile phone! Popmoney is available in the Bill Payment section of Online and Mobile Banking.